Even men want to look great when they go to the gym. Bamboo clothing is a great way to ensure that you look great, are comfortable, and don’t sweat quite so badly. Here are some tips for making sure you look great.
- Be comfy- when working out, you want something that will allow you to move. You don’t want your clothes to be too tight or too baggy. Consider purchasing shirts made of bamboo, since they are comfy and fit well. Just make sure that whatever you choose, you keep it simple and clean. Bamboo fabric is naturally anti-microbial and is often treated with chemicals that help it to control odors.
- Matching means a lot- when you are choosing things to wear, make sure to keep it simple. You should only have 2 to 3 colors in your entire outfit. You definitely won’t go wrong if you choose white, gray, earth tones, or black.
- Keep it minimal- though you can get them, the loud/flashy logos will actually make you look cheesy. Choose clothing that has very little- if any- visible branding.
- Wear shorts when doing leg workouts or cardio- these will give you much more range of motion and greater breathability. Choose shorts that hit just above your knees and like your tops, keep the colors simple with little to no branding. You definitely want to avoid wearing jeans since they don’t really give very much.
- When it comes to shoes, comfort and simplicity are best- keep colors and flashiness at minimum and make sure the shoes serve their purpose.
- Use socks that are short and thin- the longer styles are simply not in style anymore.
When it comes to choosing workout clothes, be sure to keep comfort and simplicity primary in your mind.